TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site, any equipment or network on which the site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
In order to fully participate in all Site activities, you must register for a personal account on the Site (a "User Account") by providing an email address and a password for your User Account. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account, and that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts.
In setting up your User Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name and location. Additional information may be required to confirm your identity. You represent that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Sites.
The profile / account you create on The Movement Hub will become part of TMH and accept that the content and information that you license to us is owned by TMH. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other's accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your TMH account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of TMH, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
MISUSE OF THE SERVICES
FEES & PAYMENTS
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated in a timely manner with a payment accepted by the Site. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. TMH reserves the right to change the fees at any time in its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site. TMH does not follow any cancellation or refund policy.
1. The facility for online payment/s through credit card/ net banking account is available for select credit card and net banking account only.
2. In a credit card and/or debit card and/or net banking transaction/s, the User/Customer must use his/her own card. TMH will not be liable for any credit card or debit card or net banking fraud. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to your bank/credit card or net banking account supplier. TMH will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
3. You confirm that you are aware of the fact that when making any online payment through credit card/net banking account, you may be directed to the payment gateway page. The payment gateway may redirect you to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and we do not control such third party website/s and are not responsible for any transactions on such website/s.
4. Payments made online by credit card/net banking will not be refunded.
5. TMH shall not be responsible for all or any dispute or difference relating to online payment made by you through your credit card/net banking account.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, you agree to TMH or its licensed payment gateway storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Services as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. TMH does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. Additionally, if you require a printed invoice for your transaction with us, you may request one by contacting our Customer Support.
ORDER/SERVICE CANCELLATION, REFUND & CARRY FORWARD
We have a no refund policy. In special cases such as medical emergencies or due to extenuating circumstances, a credit note or wallet refund is issued.
In case you have not been able to attend a single class during the month and wish to carry forward your registration onto the next month, you will be required to send us an email informing us before the new academic month begins. If you have attended one or more classes in said or have failed to inform us via email at the beginning of a new one, you will have been considered a part of the ongoing month.
To avail a refund or to carry forward a month’s registration, please get in touch with our Customer Support.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, TMH may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from TMH to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that TMH may communicate with you through your TMH account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your TMH account or services associated with TMH. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about our Services.
All materials (including but not limited to the contents, news, information, artwork, text, audio, video or pictures/photographs) on The Movement Hub are Copyright © of MOVEMENT HUB OPC PVT LTD., and are protected by International copyright law, trademark law, and trade secret law. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by The Movement Hub and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to The Movement Hub. You may only access and use these materials for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than educational and personal purposes violates the copyright laws. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without TMH’s express written consent. Any attempt to "pass off" any of TMH's content as your own work shall be in violation of the existing copyright laws.
You may not use any of The Movement Hub’s trademarks or trade names without consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. You agree to notify The Movement Hub in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
LINKS OF OTHER SITES
The Movement Hub website may contain links to other Websites ("linked sites"). The linked sites are not under the control of MOVEMENT HUB OPC PVT LTD and MOVEMENT HUB OPC PVT LTD is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to a linked site. These links have been provided to you only as a convenience or as an advertisement, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the TMH website or any association with such site(s) or operator(s).
SECURITY & PRIVACY
We do not share with others any personal information that you provide to us through our Website.